Reconstruction and extension of Kryukovo depot
Since 2006-2010 Lenpromstroy Group has completed a full amount of reconstruction work and extension of multiple unit Kryukovo depot (Oktyabrskaya railway) which included the following works:
- Construction of new units;
- second volume maintenance ТР-2;
- fourth volume technical support with facing wheelpairs ТО-4;
- equipping and cleaning rolling stock ТО-2;
- reconstruction of ТР-1 building with replacing all engineering equipment and systems.
Due to successful implementation of the programme aimed to renovate the depot suburban transportation stock, Kryukovo depot has become a base maintenance depot at Oktyabrskaya railway.
Unit TP-2 dimensions 68х18 m, S=1224 sq.m, V=10 000 cbm
main specialisation – wheelpair facing without rolling them from under carriages (not necessary to dissemble wheels and carriages). This technological operation is performed with the help of a unique mounted wheelpair facing machine HEGENSCHEIDT.
Unit ТО-4 Dimensions 175х18 m, S=3200 sq.m, V=38 500 cbm
main specialisation is the processing line repairing electric trains. The unit is equipped with various technological machinery and has two inspection pits.
Unit Т0-2 Dimensions 278х24 m, S=6700 sq.m, V=80 500 cbm
main specialisation – cleaning and equipping unit with vacuum machines, hoovers and foam-generators. The unit has been used for equipping Sapsan trains.
Unit ТР-1 Dimensions 278х24 m, S=6700 sq.m, V=80 500 cbm
main specialisation – carriage and locomotive maintenance.
All the buildings are equipped with engineering networks and machinery:
- For steady electric supply, a transformer substation has been mounted and two other reconstructed. Dry transformers 630/10/0,4 kVA are installed in transformer rooms. Condenser units of reactive power compensation and power distribution cells based on Siеmens equipment have been mounted.
- Five types of lights have been installed (overhead, side, inspection pits lights, lights under platforms, external lights). The light system uses LED lights and is equipped with the system allowing to operate it from the operator’s control panel. To implement this solution, customized software was developed.
- Inlet-outlet ventilation systems with recuperation and automated control were installed.
- Utility lines of water and canalisation, among all for technological needs, were installed, and a complex of sewage facilities was built.
- Security, fire alarm, ACS, fire extinguisher systems have been mounted.
- CCTV (videosurveillance system) for internal, external, technological as well as security video surveillance, with the possibility to transmit videosignal through separate fibre optic line to the main railway security department.
The complex of works carried out includes:
- Redevelopment with automobile roads and passages inside.
- Installing new railway tracks as well as planned preventive adjustment of existing tracks.
- Installing bolt passages to put engineering nets above railway tracks.
The works were carried out in tense environment, on the premises of an operating unit, during regular maneuvering of rail transport. Also the construction site had a significant number of operating underground utility lines including those ensuring railway transportation safety. Despite all the complications, the works were completed within the established deadlines and with high quality result.